Recent NodeBox Movies

john

27 Jul, 2020 07:14 AM

I've gotten out of the habit of posting my NodeBox animations in this forum. Frankly, I was discouraged because almost no one ever commented on them. Since the forum software doesn't even have a "like" mechanism I was not at all sure that anyone was even seeing them.

But I have been making movies nonetheless and posting them on my Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/john.cartan/

See attached screenshots for just some of the animations I've posted in the last few months. Many push the NodeBox envelope in interesting ways.

If any of you see one of my Instagram NodeBox animations and would like to know more about how they were made, please reply to this thread and let me know which one interested you.

Thanks,

John

1. 1 Posted by Alexander Gogl on 27 Jul, 2020 09:13 AM

Hi John!

I think that posting your work on Instagram instead of the nodebox forum is a great idea, since more people can be reached there. The forum is a great place to ask questions about technical details, but doesn't work so good for showcasing work done with nodebox (no image gallery which can be used to skim through the work produced by users).

I am following you now on Instagram :)

Best,

Alexander

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by john on 27 Jul, 2020 10:47 AM

Thanks, Alexander!

I agree that the lack of a gallery is severe limitation of the Share Your Work forum. I think we both view it as a place to share and discuss new techniques. Sites like Instagram are much better suited to simply sharing the work itself.

If anyone else is posting NodeBox movies on Instagram or anywhere else, perhaps you could respond to this thread with a link so that we can all follow you!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• recent_nodebox_movies.png 1.29 MB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

10 Aug, 2020 09:42 PM
01 Aug, 2020 11:34 PM
28 Jul, 2020 11:28 AM